Cleaning pool leaves can be a challenging task for pool owners. Thus, it is better to choose a robotic pool cleaner that can perform the task on its own. Additionally, they are much advanced than regular pool cleaners and provide scheduled cleaning features as well. If you are a busy person and do not have enough time to clean your pool, we recommend you to go for a robotic pool cleaner.
It will not only save you time but you can also get a better cleaning experience with these cleaners.
- Here Are Our List of Robotic Pool Leaf Cleaners:
- #1: DOLPHIN Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner with Upgraded Ultra-Fine Filters (Best Overall)
- #2: Dolphin E10 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner (Perfect for Above Ground Pool)
- #3: Dolphin Quantum Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best for Superior Filtration)
- #4: Dolphin Escape Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner (Best Budget)
- #5: Aquabot Junior Automatic Robotic In Ground Pool Cleaner (Best For Tiled Pool)
- #6: Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic Ground Pool Cleaner (Best for Leaves and Debris)
- #7: Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best All-Rounder)
- #8: Dolphin Triton Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best for Deeper Pool)
- #9: Hayward RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best Pool Leaf Catcher)
- What to look for when buying a robot cleaner for your pool?
- How Does a Robotic Pool Cleaner Work?
- How Long Do Robotic Pool Cleaners Last & Clean Efficiently?
- What are the Advantages of Owning a Robotic Pool Cleaner?
- Wheels or Tracks? Which is Better?
- Do I need to take my robotic pool cleaner out of the pool?
- Verdict: Best robotic cleaner for leaves
Here Are Our List of Robotic Pool Leaf Cleaners:
#1: DOLPHIN Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner with Upgraded Ultra-Fine Filters (Best Overall)
Time to take Another Dolphin item on our list. The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is such a type of robot that can be your all-day hassle-free pool cleaner. Once scheduled and forget about this.
For a basic notion, this is a 19lbs machine, and it needs a caddy to move. It has installed a powerful motor inside it at 4500 GPH and cleaning all the pool within 2 hours. All tools and accessories will be added to the robot unit. Without all those things, A full reliable 2.5 years’ warranty you will have with this.
All Existing features in Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus
CleverClean dive: Dolphin introduces a new technology where the robot can dive under 50 feet. In this technology, the hardware has programmed with software at such a sink to scan where the debris and dirt exist.
Frequency setting: To avoid the cleaning hassle, the user can set using frequency on 3 different modes. After setting it up, the robot will jump on work independently and no need to be supervised.
Internal build: The interior form is all about the motor, container, and brush. On Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus have a high suction motor with a dual scrubbing brush. To containing all dust, it has a double cartridge container too.
Tracks traveling: Because wheels have some limitations to move under all around the pool, it comes with the tracks. This is the reason no matter the stairs or walls, it can clean any surface of the pool.
Ultra-Fine Filters added: Ultra-fine filters will help you to maintain the cleanest pool water by removing the finest sediment and dirt.
What we really like
- Large cable: Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus comes with 60 feet power cable. Because of this large power connection, this gets more workability. At the same time, more cleaning efficiency at up to 50 feet large pools.
- Powerful suction:If a powerful suction motor has been installed, it can suck at 4500 GPH. This thing becomes more impressive because the engine can pressure both the flat surface and the wall of the pool at a similar pressure.
- Double cartridge: Cartridge often able to clean up the chlorine from water. Because the Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Pool Cleaner has a dual-chamber or cartridge, it can contain finer dirt and cleaning up water more perfectly.
At the early time of production, a few of the units got some problem. That’s why some users faced some bad experiences. After this incident, the manufacturing company keeps guarded about this. Because of proper hardware and software optimization, it becomes more usable and perfect for any condition.
#2: Dolphin E10 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner (Perfect for Above Ground Pool)
If you are looking for a pool cleaner for a narrow pool surface, the Dolphin E10 can be a perfect pick for you. Its cartridge filter and powerful suction level bring it to the next level of reliability. On average, it takes 2 hours to clean all the pool area.
To program the cleaner in your favor, there you will have every day, every second day, and third-day mode on it. Once you set it up, it will be cleaning your pool with its dual brush. To ensure future support, Dolphin will convey to you 35 months of the full warranty period. However, according to its public review, it works 5-6 years long without facing any problem.
Unforgettable Features of Dolphin E10
Cleaning area: It has 50 feet cleaning ability which is impressive. Simultaneously, instead of the wheel, there it has used tracks to move or climb. It increases the cleaning ability of this robotic pool cleaner more.
Cartridge filter: To containing dirt and debris generally, robotic cleaners have brush filters, where Dolphin E10 has a cartridge filter. This Is more reliable and finer for cleaning the pool. So it can collect and store more trash inside.
Cleaning planner: Dolphin E10 is not able to connect with the mobile phone. But you can adjust it by weekly planning for turning off or on. It will keep you hassle-free.
Power supply: This is pretty perfect to have a 60 feet power chord. To operate this machine, 100 – 240v is enough where the power cord has to connect to the cleaner’s front notch. Its power controlling unit is separate from the main robot cleaner.
What we really liked
- Ready for all surfaces: Pool surface is not flat all time. There we keep down, Slope or stair on the swimming pool, where it gets huge debris and dirt on its edge. Because Dolphin E10 has tracks instead of the wheel, it can move on any surface condition. As a result, it can pick any debris from the inaccessible place of the pool easily.
- Deep cleaning: It has a cartridge instead of the click basket or other things. This is the reason it can clean more perfectly than different types of filters. With increasing its ability, there are dual scrubbing brushes too. Even if you have chlorine or salt on your pool water, this dolphin e10 can be the right pick for you.
- Hassle-free use: There, it has schedule-making options for you, where you can program a schedule for every 7 days. Then again, it does not need sensing you to clean. Since this cleaner is smart enough, you can use this without hassle.
This cleaner does feature getting connected with the phone of its owner. This maybe can create an issue. So, are you seeking a good cleaner that can clean anything by own? Then Dolphin E10 can be a good choice for you.
#3: Dolphin Quantum Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best for Superior Filtration)
Picking off both large and small debris from the pool surface is indispensable for a healthy swim. But it’s a bit challenging to find a pool sucker that can suck away tiny specs of dirt evenly. If you are the person who hassles to get a pool cleaner to meet your need, go for this Dolphin Quantum Robotic Cleaner.
It comes with fine & ultra-fine filters to collect large to tiny specs of filth for superior filtration. With its extra-large filter basket, the Quantum allows trapping leaves, dirt, and even small debris. As a result, your pool water remains crystal clear for swimming.
To explore other breathtaking features of the Dolphin Quantum, continue to read.
Some Notable Features of Dolphin Quantum Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner:
A weekly scheduler: The robotic pool cleaner features a 3-day cleaning program, including Every Day, Every Other Day, and Every 3rd Day. Just set a schedule, and your pool cleaner does the rest to leave your pool dirt-free.
Hassle-free cleaning: Now, you don’t need to worry about an interrupted cleaning process. Its anti-tangling swivel technology lets the robot move freely around your pool surface and pick off dirt evenly.
Internal Vortex Jets: Because of this, Quantum moves forward like other cleaners and wall to wall or side to side. Its PowerStream mobility enables it and provides enough grip to move on the walls & vertical lines for deep cleaning.
Dual Scrubbing Brush: Quantum features dual Hyper Brushes to pick away sticky, stubborn, and hard-to-remove dirt from the pool surface. It can break down the tough bacteria, algae, and debris and scrub them away for ultimate cleaning.
What We Really Liked
- Oversize Cartridge: The hassle of cleaning debris bags is gone now. Quantum features a 400 sq inch cartridge that holds a large amount of debris. Plus, the top-loading system offers you quick access to clean the cartridge.
- Automatic Cleaner: It comes with three programmable modes. Just set a mode and allow the robot to clean your pool for you.
- Energy-efficient: Quantum requires no hoses and booster pumps, and it is 8x energy-efficient, which saves operating costs.
Some users report they got a new Quantum out of the box, but it has some scratches on the top. Otherwise, everyone finds it efficient to clean the pool surface, steps, and sides.
#4: Dolphin Escape Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner (Best Budget)
Every pool owner wants to leave their pool dirt-free with minimum effort. Regarding this, a robotic pool cleaner will be the best bait. You don’t need to put any effort into picking away debris from your pool if you own an automatic pool vacuum. But the heck is- Robotic Pool Cleaners require a lot of money to get. Finding an efficient pool sucker will be challenging to pick away dirt evenly if you are on a budget.
So, is it not possible to get a robotic cleaner at an affordable price? Don’t worry! Dolphin Escape Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner is here to make your imagination into reality. Its half-cut price compared to other robotic pool cleaners make it budget-friendly.
Here are some breathtaking features of this low-priced yet efficient pool cleaner:
Smart Navigation: A single spec of dirt will not remain on your pool surface. Dolphin Escape’s intelligent navigation system uses an algorithm to scan the traffic areas and suck away the debris. Because of this, your robot now will not wander around the pool and get the job done for you.
Rubber Tracks: Water between wheels and pool floor may result in slippage, which decreases the cleaner’s efficiency. But this doesn’t happen with the Dolphin Escape. The rubber tracks allow the robot to propel and catch dirt evenly without any interruption.
Triple Motors: The robot cleaner has Triple motors with 4500 GPH. It gives the pool vacuum enough power to catch and remove sticky & stubborn dirt.
Massive Top-Load Filter: This robotic pool cleaner features an extra-large debris holder to hold 60% more dirt compared to other cleaners in the market. In return, you don’t need to pull it out from the pool to empty the debris-holder frequently. Therefore, you can access the cartridge from the top for quick clean-up.
What We Really Liked
- Simple to empty & clean: You can empty the debris canister effortlessly by opening the lid from the top. Plus, you can wash the debris holder with a hose.
- Energy-efficient: Dolphin Escape uses low voltage DC motors to operate the unit, requiring 90% less power to run. When other pool cleaners need 1800 watts, it uses only 180 watts. As a result, it saves your electricity bill.
- Superior Scrubbing Capability: Its dual-active scrubbing brush scrubs away stubborn algae, pollen, and junk from the pool water efficiently.
Though the filter can catch small debris, it fails to trap the fine particles. We recommend you get an ultra-fine filter to overcome this issue.
#5: Aquabot Junior Automatic Robotic In Ground Pool Cleaner (Best For Tiled Pool)
Here is good news for the pool owners who have a tiled pool. Now, you don’t need to worry whether it will get scratched or not when cleaning. Aquabot Junior Robotic Cleaner ensures to leave your pool debris-free without scratching the tile surface. It enables a directional turning system because of its patented floatation to clean every type of flooring like tile.
Therefore, the soft scrubbing brush is friendly to the tile surface while ensuring optimum suck-up results. Indeed, there is no risk of getting your pool surface damaged by cleaning with this pool vacuum.
It’s time to discover other notable features of the robotic pool cleaner.
Optimum Filtration: Aquabot is specially designed to trap fine particles like pollen, algae, and dirt. Even it can catch a spec of filth down to 2 microns. It means your pool remains crystal clean by sucking away large to tiny debris.
Cover A large Pool: It features a 50′ cable to wander around your pool and remove leaves, junks, and specs of pollen optimally.
Ensure Ultimate Cleaning: No sticky, stubborn, and hard-to-remove dirt or algae will stay on your pool surface. Its dual scrubbing brush enables this robot to scrub away those gluey junk from your pool.
4 hours cleaning cycle: The self-contained cleaner with an internal pump, drive, and filtration system needs no hoses or vacuum poles. It runs for four hours continually and brushes away dirt build-ups out of your pool.
What We Really Liked:
- High-performance robot at a cheap rate: You can’t find a robot at this price point that can catch leaves, junk, and tiny particles (down to 2 microns).
- Friendly to every surface: With it, you can clean every pool bottom like tile or vinyl safely without scratching it.
- Save your bucks: It circulates water properly, which reduces about 30% usage of chemicals. And the best filtration system responsible for 40% less use of electric power.
Though you can leave your pool crystal clear with this robot, it fails to climb stairs. Apart from this, it does its job optimally.
#6: Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic Ground Pool Cleaner (Best for Leaves and Debris)
Owning a robotic Vacuum cleaner is the best thing to do when you are supposed to clean the whole swimming pool on your own. Polaris Sport Robotic is the best-rated pool leaf vacuum cleaner that allows you to clean your pool. It comes with awesome features that make it stand out from the crowd. The best thing about this cleaner is that it comes with a motion sensor remote. It means that you can control your cleaning process sitting at the side of the pool. Polaris f9550 sport robotic is the best automatic pool cleaner for your home and also the Best Robotic Fiberglass Pool Cleaner
Some features of the Polaris best leaf vacuum cleaner:
7-day programmer: Set a cleaning schedule for the next seven days, and this cleaner will take care of the rest. You will not need to worry about cleaning your swimming pool for the next seven days.
Easy Lift System: The easy lift feature makes it easier to lift this vacuum cleaner from the floor. It evacuates the water when you try to lift it for your convenience.
Motion sensing Remote: The motion-sensing remote helps you control the cleaning process allowing you to ensure a thoroughly done cleaning experience.
Four-wheel drive technology: It is an all-rounder and cleans every part of the pool, including the floor, wall, and tile side. This technology decreases your task of cleaning them individually.
What We Really Liked
- Easy to use: It is a robotic vacuum cleaner that can be operated with the help of a remote control also.
- Dirty Canister Indicator: It comes with an indicator that lets you know when to empty the canister to keep it clean.
- Clean debris: The most significant advantage of this pool vacuum cleaner is that it works excellent with leaves and debris.
Some of the users have reported that their cleaners have stopped working after several uses. However, most of the users have not faced any problem with this.
#7: Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best All-Rounder)
Are you looking for the best suction pool cleaner? Go for this one.
Dolphin Robotic pool cleaner is one of the best pool vacuum robots offered by them. Their previous models were doing well in the market, but they decided to do something new with their cleaners. This model comes with a hassle-free swivel that does not get stuck while cleaning. It was one of the most common problems we face with robotic vacuum cleaners.
Furthermore, Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner is one of the Best Robotic Fiberglass Pool Cleaner.
Check out the below features of this cleaner to know more about Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner:
Twin DC motors: This pool vacuum cleaner comes with dual motors that provide 2x suction power to clean the swimming pool. You can also take advantage of the double brush to make the cleaning effective.
Weekly Planner: Set a cleaning schedule for the whole week and forget about it. This vacuum cleaner lets you enjoy your time while taking care of your pool for the entire week.
Advanced Algorithm: Advanced Algorithm feature is working effectively cleaning the pool. It will sense the walls and carry out the cleaning process accordingly.
Multi-Media Types: It comes with different tools and bags to make cleaning easy for you. A large debris and leaves bag helps in cleaning the larger area without emptying the bin.
What We Really Liked
- All-rounder: It comes with different media types and brushes that clean floor, wall, and side tiles on its own. You can set the cleaning task according to the debris on the floor.
- Anti-tangle: It comes with anti-tangle patent swivel technology that provides a seamless cleaning experience to the user. It is one of the greatest achievements for a pool cleaner.
- Clean debris and Large Leaves: This cleaner works great in cleaning the debris from the floor and clean large leaves.
It is a bit expensive pool cleaner, and other manufacturers are offering the same features at a lower price.
#8: Dolphin Triton Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best for Deeper Pool)
Triton PS is another fantastic pool cleaner by Dolphin. This convenient, safe, powerful, and advanced pool cleaner is enough for your home and does not require additional tools to keep your pool clean.
No matter if you are worried about the leaves or the debris, Dolphin triton ps plus pool cleaner will do everything on its own. A bit expensive, but the quality of this product justifies the price. Check the features of this cleaner for some interesting things about it.
The features of Dolphin Triton PS
Advanced Filters: It comes with powerful filters that provide multi-level filtration. Leaves and debris don’t stand a chance with this level of filtration.
Automatic Cleaning: Automatic cleaning feature allows you to leave your pool cleaner on its own.
Sustainable Design: It comes with a sustainable design that makes it independent from the pool pump and the filters. Dolphin Triton PS is enough to provide a clean pool.
Scheduled Cleaning: It comes with a feature that lets you schedule your cleaning for the whole week. It will automatically start cleaning your pool while you are chilling in your room.
What We Really Liked
- Easy to handle: This pool cleaner is quite easy to handle and does not require much force to lift it.
- Scrubs Floor thoroughly: The brush of this pool cleaner works great and scrub wall, ground, and tile thoroughly.
- Clean up to 50ft: No matter if your pool is 50ft deep. This pool cleaner can help you clean it.
- Independent Cleaning: Unlike other cleaners, it does not need any additional filter to operate.
Some of the users complained that it does not work great in picking the embedded dirt from the floor.
#9: Hayward RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best Pool Leaf Catcher)
Hayward RC9740 CUB shark Vac is the new version of the SharkVac Robotic pool cleaner that provides some additional benefits to your pool. It is a wonderful pool leaf catcher. Hayward Sharkvac pool cleaner is a treat for pool owners who are always worried about the hygiene of their pools. Hayward Robotic Pool Cleaner comes with a cartridge filter that removes debris from your floor instantly. It also works great in removing the leaves from your pool ground.
Some of the features of Hayward RC9740CUB SharkVac
Smart Steering Technology: Smart Steering technology provides an amazing way to clean the floor with a customized pattern. There is no chance of leaving dirt behind with this technology.
Top access Filter: It comes with a top access filter that prevents the debris from returning to the pool after catching it.
Maximum Energy Efficiency: The new and advanced technology of this cleaner allows it to use provide maximum results using less energy.
Automatic Cleaning: No need to worry about cleaning your pool manually. This robotic vacuum cleaner knows how to clean the floor on its own.
What We Really Liked
- A complete product: This pool cleaner does not need an additional pool filter to operate. It comes with all the necessary tools with the product.
- Fast Cleaning
- Consistent results: Unlike other pool cleaners, this cleaner provides consistent results even after using it for one year
- High-Quality Material: It is built using high-quality materials that make it powerful than other pool cleaners.
The only limitation of this pool cleaner is that it is only able to clean the floor of the pool. You may need to clean the walls manually.
What to look for when buying a robot cleaner for your pool?
Don’t get hurry when you are there to buy a pool cleaner. In a survey, we found people choose robotic cleaners for two reasons. This is Energy efficient and it has a built-in powerful motor. Besides those things, some features people should check to buy a robotic cleaner for swimming pool.
Unless buying a pool cleaner without checking core features can be a reason for waste of money. Check this quick buying guide now. That can help you to choose the most suitable robotic cleaner for your pool.
Coverage area: All the pool cleaners have limitations to cleaning water in a fixed time. This is mentioned as the coverage area. Depending on the pool water’s density and the size of the pool, the pool cleaner should have a similar ability. During buying the robotic cleaner, make sure this goes perfectly to cleaning up all pool water.
Flexibility with pool environment: Inside the swimming pool, all the surface is not flat. Somewhere it has stairs, or somewhere it goes to Slope or down. Along with the environmental condition, the cleaner should have proper flexibility. It must have appropriate climbing and traveling ability at the pool surface. Otherwise, it will be left to clean the inaccessible portion of the pool.
Type of pool trash: All the pool does not have the same kind of trash. Some pools got leaves, or some of the pools got other types of debris. Similarly, pool water can be polluted by sand, mud, grass, or other elements. This is too important to select a pool cleaner depending on what type of trash your pool gets most.
Length of hose pipe: Since the robotic pool cleaner is possible to control from far, most people do not care about its hose length. But trust me, the proper size of the hosepipe can increase the workability and flexibility two times. So make sure it has at least a decent length of hose pipe.
How Does a Robotic Pool Cleaner Work?
The most updated robotic pool cleaner works in 3 modules. First module work for sensing the dust location on the water. The second module is the control portion where it gets instruction from the operator by wireless. And the last module is the suction unit where it sucks all the dust, leaves, or debris from the water and pool surface.
How Long Do Robotic Pool Cleaners Last & Clean Efficiently?
Most of the robotic pool cleaners in the market last for 5-8 years. It depends on use and you must check how much warranty you will have from the company while you are there to buy it. It can serve you for over eight hours if you maintain it properly. However, the cleaning efficiency of an automatic pool cleaner will reduce over time. You must change the filter every 1-2 years to maintain its optimum performance.
After every cleaning workflow, make sure you empty the debris holder and wash it away. When the winter season comes, pull out the pool cleaner from your pool and pack it. Indeed, an automatic pool debris catcher serves you for a long time and keeps your pool water crystal clean if you take care of it.
What are the Advantages of Owning a Robotic Pool Cleaner?
Both suction or pressure-side pool cleaner does not have any built-in motor and those are not energy saving. where robotic pool cleaners have both of those things. besides that, the robotic pool cleaner contains a build-in filter, dust container, and operating is hassle-free.
Wheels or Tracks? Which is Better?
The wheel-operated robots are walking by the wheels, there it is not possible to move in hardpoints. On other hand, the track pool cleaner contains rotating brushes where it can be used to clean all the hard corners. From my perspective, track operating pool cleaners are always cool to clean up.
Do I need to take my robotic pool cleaner out of the pool?
Most people think that robotic pool cleaners can dive underwater 24/7. But remember the longer this will be underwater, it will keep cleaning and collecting dust. And this way its lifespan goes down and down. so, you should need to take out your robotic pool cleaner when you do not use the pool.
Verdict: Best robotic cleaner for leaves
You hopefully now have good ideas on some top robotic cleaners for cleaning leaves. It’s important to make sure, you are getting the right pool cleaner, which can serve the purpose.
If you are looking for the best overall robotic cleaner for your inground pool, then pick the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner.
If you want a robotic cleaner for your above-ground pool, then pick the Dolphin E10 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner.
If you looking best robotic cleaner for Gunite/plaster, vinyl, or fiberglass pool with oversized leaf bag, pick the Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner.
We made our list by interviewing some users on different community groups, checking the customer’s reviews, and briefly observing the features. We believe that our reviews on the above four cleaners will help you to set up your mind. Please, let us know your comments if you wanna add something else.