Cleaning pool leaves can be a challenging task for pool owners. Thus, it is better to choose a robotic pool cleaner that can perform the task on its own. Additionally, they are much advanced than regular pool cleaners and provide scheduled cleaning features as well. If you are a busy person and do not have enough time to clean your pool, we recommend you to go for a robotic pool cleaner.
It will not only save you time but you can also get better cleaning experience with these cleaners.
Here are our list of robotic pool leaf cleaners:
1. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best Overall)
Time to take Another Dolphin item on our list. The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is such a type of robot that can be your all-day hassle-free pool cleaner. Once scheduled and forget about this.
For a basic notion, this is a 19lbs machine, and it needs a caddy to move. It has installed a powerful motor inside it at 4500 GPH and cleaning all the pool within 2 hours. All tools and accessories will be added to the robot unit. Without all those things, A full reliable 2.5 years’ warranty you will have with this.
All Existing features in Dolphin Nautilus CC
CleverClean dive: Dolphin introduces a new technology where the robot can dive under 50 feet. In this technology, the hardware has programmed with software at such a sink to scan where the debris and dirt exist.
Frequency setting: To avoid the cleaning hassle, the user can set using frequency on 3 different modes. After setting it up, the robot will jump on work independently and no need to be supervised.
Internal build: the interiorformis all about motor, container and brush. On Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus have a high suction motor with a dual scrubbing brush. To containing all dust, it has a double cartridge container too.
Tracks traveling: Because wheels have some limitation to move under all around the pool, it comes with the tracks. This is the reason no matter stair or walls, it can clean any surface of the pool.
What we really like
- Large cable: Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus comes with 60 feet power cable. Because of this large power connection, this gets more workability. At the same time, more cleaning efficiency at up to 50 feet large pools.
- Powerful suction:If a powerful suction motor has been installed, it can suck at 4500 GPH. This thing becomes more impressive because the engine can pressure both the flat surface and the wall of the pool at a similar pressure.
- Double cartridge: Cartridge often able to clean up the chlorine from water. Because the Dolphin Nautilus CC plus has a dual-chamber or cartridge, it can contain finer dirt and cleaning up water more perfectly.
- At the early time of production, a few of the units got some problem. That’s why some users faced some bad experiences. After this incident, the manufacturing company keeps guarded about this. Because of proper hardware and software optimization, it becomes more usable and perfect for any condition.
2. Dolphin E10 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner (Perfect for ground pool)
If you are looking for a pool cleaner for a narrow pool surface, the Dolphin E10 can be a perfect pick for you. Its cartridge filter and powerful suction level bring it to the next level of reliability. On average, it takes 2 hours to clean all the pool area.
To program the cleaner in your favor, there you will have every day, every second day, and third-day mode on it. Once you set it up, it will be cleaning your pool with its dual brush. To ensure future support, Dolphin will convey to you 35 months of the full warranty period. However, according to its public review, it works 5-6 years long without facing any problem.
Unforgettable Features of Dolphin E10
Cleaning area: It has 50 feet cleaning ability which is impressive. Simultaneously, instead of the wheel, there it has used tracks to move or climb. It increases the cleaning ability of this robotic pool cleaner more.
Cartridge filter:To containing dirt and debris generally, robotic cleaners have brush filters, where Dolphin E10 has a cartridge filter. This Is more reliable and finer for cleaning the pool. So it can collect and store more trash inside.
Cleaning planner: Dolphin E10 is not able to connect with the mobile phone. But you can adjust it by weekly planning for turning off or on. It will keep you hassle-free.
Power supply: This is pretty perfect to have a 60 feet power chord. To operate this machine, 100 – 240v is enough where the power cord has to connect to the cleaner’s front notch. Its power controlling unit is separate from the main robot cleaner.
What we really liked
- Ready for all surfaces: Pool surface is not flat all time. There we keep down, Slope or stair on the swimming pool, where it gets huge debris and dirt on its edge. Because Dolphin E10 has tracks instead of the wheel, it can move on any surface condition. As a result, it can pick any debris from the inaccessible place of the pool easily.
- Deep cleaning: It has a cartridge instead of the click basket or other things. This is the reason it can clean more perfectly than different types of filters. With increasing its ability, there are dual scrubbing brushes too. Even if you have chlorine or salt on your pool water, this dolphin e10 can be the right pick for you.
- Hassle-free use: There, it has schedule-making options for you, where you can program a schedule for every 7 days. Then again, it does not need sensing you to clean. Since this cleaner is smart enough, you can use this without hassle.
- This cleaner does feature getting connected with the phone of its owner. This maybe can create an issue. So, are you seeking a good cleaner that can clean anything by own? Then Dolphin E10 can be a good choice for you.
3. Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic Ground Pool Cleaner (Best for Leaves and Debris)
Owning a robotic Vacuum cleaner is the best thing to do when you are supposed to clean the whole swimming pool on your own. Polaris Sport Robotic is the best-rated pool leaf vacuum cleaner that allows you to clean your pool. It comes with awesome features that make it stand out from the crowd. The best thing about this cleaner is that it comes with a motion sensor remote. It means that you can control your cleaning process sitting at the side of the pool. Polaris f9550 sport robotic is the best automatic pool cleaner for your home and also the Best Robotic Fiberglass Pool Cleaner
Some features of the Polaris best leaf vacuum cleaner:
7-day programmer: Set a cleaning schedule for the next seven days, and this cleaner will take care of the rest. You will not need to worry about cleaning your swimming pool for the next seven days.
Easy Lift System: The easy lift feature makes it easier to lift this vacuum cleaner from the floor. It evacuates the water when you try to lift it for your convenience.
Motion sensing Remote: The motion-sensing remote helps you control the cleaning process allowing you to ensure a thoroughly done cleaning experience.
Four-wheel drive technology: It is an all-rounder and cleans every part of the pool, including the floor, wall, and tile side. This technology decreases your task of cleaning them individually.
What We Really Liked
- Easy to use: It is a robotic vacuum cleaner that can be operated with the help of a remote control also.
- Dirty Canister Indicator: It comes with an indicator that lets you know when to empty the canister to keep it clean.
- Clean debris: The most significant advantage of this pool vacuum cleaner is that it works excellent with leaves and debris.
- Some of the users have reported that their cleaners have stopped working after several uses. However, most of the users have not faced any problem with this.
4. Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best All-Rounder)
Are you looking for the best suction pool cleaner? Go for this one.
Dolphin Robotic pool cleaner is one of the best pool vacuum robots offered by them. Their previous models were doing well in the market, but they decided to do something new with their cleaners. This model comes with a hassle-free swivel that does not get stuck while cleaning. It was one of the most common problems we face with robotic vacuum cleaners.
Furthermore, Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner is one of the Best Robotic Fiberglass Pool Cleaner.
Check out the below features of this cleaner to know more about Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner:
Twin DC motors: This pool vacuum cleaner comes with dual motors that provide 2x suction power to clean the swimming pool. You can also take advantage of the double brush to make the cleaning effective.
Weekly Planner: Set a cleaning schedule for the whole week and forget about it. This vacuum cleaner lets you enjoy your time while taking care of your pool for the entire week.
Advanced Algorithm: Advanced Algorithm feature is working effectively cleaning the pool. It will sense the walls and carry out the cleaning process accordingly.
Multi-Media Types: It comes with different tools and bags to make cleaning easy for you. A large debris and leaves bag helps in cleaning the larger area without emptying the bin.
What We Really Liked
- All-rounder: It comes with different media types and brushes that clean floor, wall, and side tiles on its own. You can set the cleaning task according to the debris on the floor.
- Anti-tangle: It comes with anti-tangle patent swivel technology that provides a seamless cleaning experience to the user. It is one of the greatest achievements for a pool cleaner.
- Clean debris and Large Leaves: This cleaner works great in cleaning the debris from the floor and clean large leaves.
- It is a bit expensive pool cleaner, and other manufacturers are offering the same features at a lower price.
5. Dolphin Triton Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best for Deeper Pool)
Triton PS is another fantastic pool cleaner by Dolphin. This convenient, safe, powerful, and advanced pool cleaner is enough for your home and does not require additional tools to keep your pool clean.
No matter if you are worried about the leaves or the debris, Dolphin triton ps plus pool cleaner will do everything on its own. A bit expensive, but the quality of this product justifies the price. Check the features of this cleaner to some interesting things about it.
The features of Dolphin Triton PS
Advanced Filters: It comes with powerful filters that provide multi-level filtration. Leaves and debris don’t stand a chance with this level of filtration.
Automatic Cleaning: Automatic cleaning feature allows you to leave your pool cleaner on its own.
Sustainable Design: It comes with a sustainable design that makes it independent from the pool pump and the filters. Dolphin Triton PS is enough to provide a clean pool.
Scheduled Cleaning: It comes with a feature that lets you schedule your cleaning for the whole week. It will automatically start cleaning your pool while you are chilling in your room.
What We Really Liked
- Easy to handle: This pool cleaner is quite easy to handle and does not require much force to lift it.
- Scrubs Floor thoroughly: The brush of this pool cleaner works great and scrub wall, ground, and tile thoroughly.
- Clean up to 50ft: No matter if your pool is 50ft deep. This pool cleaner can help you clean it.
- Independent Cleaning: Unlike other cleaners, it does not need any additional filter to operate.
- Some of the users complained that it does not work great in picking the embedded dirt from the floor.
6. Hayward RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Cleaner (Best Pool Leaf Catcher)
Hayward RC9740 CUB shark Vac is the new version of the SharkVac Robotic pool cleaner that provides some additional benefits to your pool. It is a wonderful pool leaf catcher. Hayward Sharkvac pool cleaner is a treat for the pool owners who are always worried about the hygiene of their pools. Hayward Robotic Pool Cleaner comes with a cartridge filter that removes debris from your floor instantly. It also works great in removing the leaves from your pool ground.
Some of the features of Hayward RC9740CUB SharkVac
Smart Steering Technology: Smart Steering technology provides an amazing way to clean the floor with a customized pattern. There is no chance of leaving dirt behind with this technology.
Top access Filter: It comes with a top access filter that prevents the debris from returning to the pool after catching it.
Maximum Energy Efficiency: The new and advanced technology of this cleaner allows it to use the provide maximum results using less energy.
Automatic Cleaning: No need to worry about cleaning your pool manually. This robotic vacuum cleaner knows how to clean the floor on its own.
What We Really Liked
- A complete product: This pool cleaner does not need an additional pool filter to operate. It comes with all the necessary tools with the product.
- Fast Cleaning
- Consistent results: Unlike other pool cleaners, this cleaner provides consistent results even after using it for one year
- High-Quality Material: It is built using high-quality materials that make it powerful than other pool cleaners.
- The only limitation of this pool cleaner is that it is only able to clean the floor of the pool. You may need to clean the walls manually.
What to look for when buying a robot cleaner for your pool?
Don’t get hurry when you are there to buy a pool cleaner. In a survey, we found people choose robotic cleaners for two reasons. This is Energy efficient and it hasa built-in powerful motor. Besides those things, some features people should check to buy a robotic cleaner for swimming pool.
Unless buying a pool cleaner without checking core features can be a reason for waste of money. Check this quick buying guide now. That can help you to choose the most suitable robotic cleaner for your pool.
Coverage area: All the pool cleaners have limitations to cleaning water in a fixed time. This is mentioned as the coverage area. Depending on the pool water’s density and the size of the pool, the pool cleaner should have a similar ability. During buying the robotic cleaner, make sure this goes perfectly to cleaning up all pool water.
Flexibility with pool environment: Inside the swimming pool, all the surface is not flat. Somewhere it has stairs, or somewhere it goes to Slope or down. Along with the environmental condition, the cleaner should have proper flexibility. It must have appropriate climbing and traveling ability at the pool surface. Otherwise, it will be left to clean the inaccessible portion of the pool.
Type of pool trash: All the pool does not have the same kind of trash. Some pools got leaf, or some of the pool got other types of debris. Similarly, pool water can be polluted by sand, mud, grass, or other elements. This is too important to select a pool cleaner depending on what type of trash your pool gets most.
Length of hose pipe: Since the robotic pool cleaner is possible to control from far, most people do not care about its hose length. But trust me, the proper size of the hosepipe can increase the workability and flexibility two times. So make sure it has at least a decent length of hose pipe.
How Does a Robotic Pool Cleaner Work?
The most updated robotic pool cleaner works in 3 modules. First module work for sensing the dust location on the water. The second module is the control portion where it gets instruction from the operator by wireless. And the last module is the suction unit where it sucks all the dust, leaves, or debris from the water and pool surface.
What are the Advantages of Owning a Robotic Pool Cleaner?
Both suction or pressure-side pool cleaner does not have any built-in motor and those are not energy saving. where robotic pool cleaners have both of those things. besides that, the robotic pool cleaner contains a build-in filter, dust container and operating is hassle-free.
Wheels or Tracks? Which is Better?
The wheel-operated robots are walking by the wheels, there it is not possible to move in hardpoints. On other hand, the track pool cleaner contains rotating brushes where it can be used to clean all the hard corners. From my perspective, track operating pool cleaners are always cool to clean up.
Do I need to take my robotic pool cleaner out of the pool?
Most people think that robotic pool cleaners can dive underwater 24/7. But remember the longer this will be underwater, it will keep cleaning and collecting dust. And this way its lifespan goes down and down. so, you should need to take out your robotic pool cleaner when you do not use the pool.
How Long Do Robotic Pool Cleaners Last?
This is not hard to define how long a new robotic pool cleaner will last. It depends on use and you must check how much warranty you will have from the company while you are there to buy it. Then again on average a robotic cleaner for the pool can last 5 to 8 years at least.
Verdict: Best robotic cleaner for leaves
You are hopefully now have a good ideas on some top robotic cleaners for cleaning leaves. Its important to make sure, you are getting the right pool cleaner, which can serve the purpose.
We made our list by interviewing some users on different community groups, checking the customer’s reviews, and briefly observing the features. We believe that our reviews on the above four cleaners will help you to set up your mind. Please, let us know your comments if you wanna add something else.